Thursday, July 14, 2011

Secrets

 Image from Post secret

I just got a phone call from a really dear friend and she reminded me that life is what you make of it. I was feeling a little down and out earlier, about nothing in particular, but it was just one of those days.

I am generally scared of large open spaces BECAUSE they make me feel insignificant but i love being out on rooftops or on empty roads early in the mornings or late at night just because they do make my problems seem tiny. I love the general idea of  posting random secrets to be published for the world to see. I find many of the secrets inspirational and wonder about the people who wrote and sent them. I would post a secret myself but I fear that I don't have any secrets worthwhile?
I'll give it a try.One day soon
Anyone hearing Secrets by One republic in the background?

No comments:

Post a Comment