Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cry With the Saints


They say there's a heaven for those who will wait

Some say it's better but I say it ain't

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints
the sinners are much more fun...

I recently came across the song Only The Good Die Young by Billy Joel [via an episode of glee] and although it does sound blasphemous, for those pious people, I felt just a tad inspired to LIVE MORE.
Hence here's a list of a couple of things people don't know about me.

  1. I love to read because its a form of escape from my otherwise mundane life. I lose myself in the characters and actually live through them.
  2. I fold the bottom of my jeans till just above my ankles because I'm very short and petite and I read somewhere that it makes you look taller.
  3. I wish I had a little more flesh on my bones
  4. I wish my skin was as dark as my sister's so my acne scars wouldn't show so much
  5. I'm never satisfied with what I have because yes, I do believe contentment kills creativity and someone once told me never to lower any expectations. Once you start, all the others follow.
  6. I have GREAT EXPECTATIONS. Some might call them delusions of grandeur.
What don't people know about you?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment