Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Rambling

Dreams are the illustrations...from the book your soul is writing about you - Marsha Norman

Here I am wondering out-loud again. Wondering where true inspiration comes from. So many say they are most inspired by the people around them... But it just so happens that sometimes the people around you are killing your inspiration instead. And you find yourself wanting to inspire them...

It is not so often any more that I come across something new and I go: "Brilliant idea! How creative!" Nowadays, the reaction is more like: "Oh that looks familiar, can't people be more creative?"

So here I am, wondering whether I will ever have a moment of pure brilliance, a Eureka! moment; and feel like I have contributed something significant to the world I live in. All this DIYing and sewing often has me feeling like a perpetual copycat, so come on people.... Inspire!

No comments:

Post a Comment